Exciting news for Tim Hortons Field Club Level ticket holders! Renovations are underway on a completely redesigned Club Level, meaning new and exciting changes to the gameday experience this season.
In March, the Canadian Football Hall of Fame (CFHOF), in conjunction with the Canadian Football League (CFL) and City of Hamilton, announced that the CFHOF and Museum will officially relocate to Tim Hortons Field’s Club Level for the start of the 2018 season. Click here to learn more.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU AS A CLUB LEVEL TICKET HOLDER
Fully redesigned Club Level floor plan, including 10,000 square feet of climate controlled space, featuring a perfect balance of fan experience and Canadian football history.
A complete re-imagination of the premium food and beverage experience on Club Level. An innovative bistro-style experience at each game with unique menu options and programming inspired by the Canadian Football Hall of Fame. Examples of fan-favourite menu options available for purchase will include:
- The Flutie – Classic cheese steak sandwich on a panini bun
- The Montford – Carolina BBQ beef on a kaiser
- The Tommy Joe – Fire roasted chicken with sweet coffee BBQ sauce & coleslaw
- The McManus – Carved pork cubano on a panini
- BBQ chicken nachos
- Bacon wrapped hot dogs
- German style pretzels
- Confectionary and ice cream station
- Market fresh salads and healthy options
- And much more! Stay tuned for a complete menu roll out later this spring.
Call 905-547-2287 for more information on Club Level tickets.